Advance Diploma in Hospitality Managment
(Course Duration: 15 months in college and six months or above industrial exposure training)Apply Now
Advance Diploma in hospitality management is certified by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), Scotland, operated by LCCI Global Qualifications. This curriculum incorporates the information, skills, and attitude demanded by the hospitality sector, allowing them to meet the needs of the 21st century while working in this enterprising business.
The hospitality industry’s supervisory components are the emphasis of ADHM. This course teaches the operational elements of the hospitality industry’s foundations. This module’s fundamental structure helps students get started in the hotel sector and progress to top-level management.
Eligibilities for Admission
Students seeking admission must meet the following requirements for the Diploma in Hospitality Management program:
- Diploma in Hospitality Management from LCCI Global Qualifications completed.
- Passed SEE/SLC or equivalent tests with a minimum D+ grade (1.6 GPA).
- Must have studied and passed English in SEE/SLC with a grade of at least 100.
- Over the age of 16
- English for Hospitality I&II
- Introduction to hospitality
- Sales and salesmanship
- Accounts & Mathematics for Hospitality
- Food Production & Patisseries I, II & III
- Food & Beverage Service I, II & III
- Housekeeping Service I & II
- Front Office Operation I & II
- French for Hospitality
- Special Cuisine
- Added value Course: Skill for employment