The aim of the Student Admissions Policy is to ensure that:
- a wide range of flexible education and training opportunities are available; designed to meet the needs specified by industry, community, both locally and globally
- opportunities to access and progress to higher-level study are developed in line with market demand and industry guidelines
- all learners have equitable and equal access
- a suitable learning environment is provided for all students
- students are admitted with integrity onto the correct programme and level.
- Students admitted have a reasonable expectation of success at the conclusion of the programme.
Our admissions process is:
- Aimed at selecting students who are able to complete the course, as assessed by their achievements and their potential
- To strive to use assessment methods that are reliable and valid
- To seek to minimize barriers for applicants
- To be professional in every aspect of management and learning environment