Class Starts Every Week!
|CTEVT||160 Hrs (15 Days)|
8AM – 9AM / 9AM-10AM / 10AM-11AM
11AM-12PM / 12PM-1PM
|Class Starts Every Week|
Barista skills at Skill Campus is an intensive coffee making program that will provide you with the basic skills and confidence to work as a barista in cafes and restaurants. The skills acquired will also help you to prepare great-tasting coffee. Students will be able to learn the basic theory of coffee making, origin of coffee, different types of coffee which are served globally. Students will have a lot of opportunities to practice making different types of coffee by using a commercial espresso coffee machine.
This program can help to fine tune your skills in making espresso coffee and will provide you with more in-depth skills and knowledge so that you can progress to the more complex aspects of espresso making.
DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE LEAVING FOR ABROAD AND BARISTA SKILLS TRAINING.
- Introduction to Barista
- Brief History of Coffee
- Knowledge of Coffee Species
- Espresso Machine, Parts and Functions
- Art of Espresso
- Understanding Factors that affects Coffee Quality
- Enemies of Coffee
- Troubleshooting Espresso Shot
- Four Fundamentals of Coffee
- Alternative Coffee Brewing Methods
- Coffee Testing Steps and Elements
- Cleaning and Maintenance Basics
- Guide to Milk Steaming, Frothing and Pouring
- Espresso Beverages Preparation
- Beverage Communication
- Ground Coffee Vs Instant Coffee
- A Glossary of Coffee Terms
- Understanding Deployment and Work Station
- Health & Hygiene Standards and Maintaining Checklist
- Understanding Customer Service and Increasing Sales
- Barista Duties & Responsibility
- No prior experience required
- Interested persons, at least grade eight pass and able to read and write English