Diploma in Hospitality Management
(Course Duration: 12 months in college and Minimum 6 months industrial exposure Training)Apply Now
Skill Campus’ Diploma in Hospitality Management is recognized by Itahari Sub-Metropolitan City and Universidad Anáhuac México. This curriculum combines theoretical approaches from different hospitality-related courses, including the most up-to-date practices in this industry. Through several contests, this program has successfully highlighted significant challenges in the worldwide hotel industry as well.
Extensive practical knowledge and on-the-job work experience are the part of this course, which prepares students for a competitive career in the hospitality business.
Eligibilities for Admission
The students seeking admission in Diploma in Hospitality Management must meet the following requirements:
- Passed SEE/SLC or equivalent tests with a minimum D+ grade (1.6 GPA).
- Must have studied and passed English in SEE/SLC with a grade of at least 100.
- Age above 16 Years
- English for Hospitality I&II
- Introduction to hospitality
- Sales and salesmanship
- Food Production & Patisseries I&II
- Food & Beverage Service I&II
- Housekeeping Service I
- Front Office Operation I
- French for Hospitality